- L4c B1 Blackberry, Anchorage, AK 99502
- Can't find what you are looking for? Why not build... This lovely treed lot perched above the road is just waiting for you to build your perfect retreat. Utilities are adjacent and the neighborhood is established. Drive-by and check it out.
- 11461 Discovery Park Dr Unit 85B, Anchorage, AK 99515
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2126 Sqft
- You're going to absolutely love living in Southport! Trails, shopping & dining make this a great place to live. After all, shouldn't it be about location? This townhome has more than a traditional style of living spaces down & beds up because of its open concept. There is a light versatile rm w/2 stories of windows, great kitchen & huge mstr ste. What are you waiting for? Schedule a viewing today!
- 3060 Bridle Ln, Anchorage, AK 99517
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1524 Sqft
- Well cared for & easy maintenance sums it up. Private West facing deck is waiting for planters & lawn furniture to enjoy summer. Spacious open floor plan w/vaulted living room ceilings, nice dining area & beautifully updated kitchen. The master suite w/walk-in closet & updated 3/4 bath is separate from the other bedrooms and full bath. Inviting arctic entry to let guest in & keeps the cold out!
- 1007 W 80th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99518
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1072 Sqft
- The plaque on the wall, ''Friends Gather Here'', expresses exactly what you will want to do when you arrive at this immaculate home. Unique floor plan has been extensively updated. Loft overlooks vaulted living area, abounding w/natural light. Green space located out your private fenced yard, and the Campbell Creek Trail is just a short walk away. Room to park RV/boat/toys in secured lot nearby.
- 13038 Curry Ridge Cir, Eagle River, AK 99577
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2212 Sqft
- This isn't your typical RANCH home. There are beautiful finishing details like granite counters throughout; vaulted ceilings; a wall of windows in the living room and the 4th bedroom is located above the garage. Need storage or space for a hobby/play room, maybe wine cellar? There is an unfinished basement for any or all of that. Fenced yard and 3 car garage makes it even better!
- 805 E 13th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 648 Sqft
- Excellent location! Corner lot. Nice size lot for a multi family unit, zoned R4. Single Family home, 648 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, storage shed. Newer furnace, hardwoods, carpet and Arctic entry. Tenant occupied properties.